Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rhino Trip


Hey all,

Went to a rhino sanctuary this weekend, it was pretty cool, here is a pic from it. I cannot believe this is my last week teaching here. It has been such an amazing experience. (David and me at the Rhinos, we are freaken close to them!!!) I will post pictures from my school on Friday. Things have been hectic here but awesome. Africa is everything I imagined and more. Whether it is the nature, or people, or just being somewhere different in the world where you are not in your comfort zone is such a great feeling. Being an outsider gives perspective and I am so glad I had this opportunity. I have some great stories to tell when I get back. Also, some people have asked to get the blog so pass it on if you could.

Also, here are some blogs from the people that I am closest with here in Uganda. Take a look at them and see their perspective, here are the web addresses. www.teachinginvisiblechildren.blogspot.com (Alison),
caseyolson.blogspot.com (Casey),
mageeinuganda.blogspot.com (Papa bear Jon),
www.ugandaamatt.blogspot.com (Matt, oh yeah he graduated from STC in 1998, really weird)

1 comment:

TylerGodzilla said...

Hey hairball I like your new hair
style barely. I hope your having a great time and it seems like it's been forever since I last saw you. I like your photos they are cool!

Love Tyler!!!!